A Language All My OwnA Language All My Own (1935) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 1220 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Japanese.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild, Kate Wright, Margie Hines.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Hicks Lokey.
- Originally Released on July 19, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:34 minutes.
- Black & White
Betty Boop flies off to Japan to do a show, and sings the title song (complete with "Boop oop a doop") in English first, and then dons some Oriental clothes and sings it again in Japanese. The Japanese go wild... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This film was made in direct response to Betty's popularity in Japan, and a number of Japanese college exchange students were consultants during its production. Animator Myron Waldman wanted to ensure that none of Betty's gestures and movements... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Language All My Own" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Language All My Own? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!