Hunter's Moon, Part ThreeHunter's Moon, Part Three (1996) Season 2 Episode 4319-063- Gargoyles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 734 times total.
- Gargoyles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goliath, Morgan, Elisa Maza, David Xanatos, Demona, Hudson, Lexington, Jason Canmore, Charles Canmore, Angela, Brooklyn, Owen Burnett, Jon Canmore, Robyn Canmore, Broadway, Travis Marshall, Maria Chavez, Bronx, Matt Bluestone, Fox.
- Voice Actors: Keith David, Salli Richardson [Salli Richardson-Whitfield], Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis, Edward Asner, Thom Adcox-Hernandez; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dennis J. Woodyard.
- Produced By Frank Paur, Greg Weisman, Lisa A. Salamone.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Carl Johnson, Carl Johnson.
- Editor: Monte Bramer, Susan Edmunson, Bob Birchard, Elen Orso, Shannon Scudder; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 15, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Season: 2
After destroying their home, the Hunters publicly expose the Clan. In the meantime, Demona creates a virus that will wipe out humanity while a mystical gargoyle... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The weekly syndicated series told the story of a very powerful race of winged creatures, who were cursed to dormancy in the year 994 A.D. The curse was lifted 1000 years later when the gargoyles... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hunter's Moon, Part Three. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hunter's Moon, Part Three? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!