Hunter's Moon, Part TwoHunter's Moon, Part Two (1996) Season 2 Episode 4319-062- Gargoyles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 451 times total.
- Gargoyles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goliath, Elisa Maza, Demona, Ms. Destine, Hudson, Lexington, Jason Canmore, Angela, Brooklyn, Owen Burnett, Jon Carter, Dr. Anton Sevarius, Renaissance Hunter, Robyn Correy, Broadway, Bronx, Cagney, Matt Bluestone.
- Voice Actors: Keith David, Salli Richardson [Salli Richardson-Whitfield], Marina Sirtis, Edward Asner, Thom Adcox-Hernandez, Diedrich Bader, Brigitte Bako; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dennis J. Woodyard.
- Produced By Frank Paur, Greg Weisman, Lisa A. Salamone.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Carl Johnson, Carl Johnson.
- Editor: Monte Bramer, Susan Edmunson, Bob Birchard, Elen Orso, Shannon Scudder; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 14, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Clan members reluctantly ally themselves with Demona against the Hunters, only to have their opponents strike hard at them when they are most vulnerable; at... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The weekly syndicated series told the story of a very powerful race of winged creatures, who were cursed to dormancy in the year 994 A.D. The curse was lifted 1000 years later when the gargoyles... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hunter's Moon, Part Two. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hunter's Moon, Part Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!