The ReckoningThe Reckoning (1996) Season 2 Episode 4319-064- Gargoyles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 510 times total.
- Gargoyles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goliath, Thailog, Elisa Maza, Delilah, Demona, Hudson, Burbank, Brentwood, Lexington, Angela, Fang, Brooklyn, Malibu, Talon, Dr. Anton Sevarius, Hollywood, Broadway.
- Voice Actors: Keith David, Salli Richardson [Salli Richardson-Whitfield], Marina Sirtis, Edward Asner, Thom Adcox-Hernandez, Brigitte Bako, James Belushi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dennis J. Woodyard.
- Produced By Frank Paur, Greg Weisman, Lisa A. Salamone.
- Written By Lydia C. Marano, Gary Sperling.
- Music: Carl Johnson, Carl Johnson.
- Editor: Monte Bramer, Susan Edmunson, Bob Birchard, Elen Orso, Shannon Scudder; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 07, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Season: 2
When the Manhattan Clan captures Demona, they and the Mutates decide to be her permanent jailers, unaware that they are falling into an elaborate trap doing so.
Cartoon Production Information:
The weekly syndicated series told the story of a very powerful race of winged creatures, who were cursed to dormancy in the year 994 A.D. The curse was lifted 1000 years later when the gargoyles were resurrected in modern-day New York City. Taking... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Reckoning. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Reckoning? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!