Duck AmuckDuck Amuck (1953) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 868 times this month, and 9289 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Ken Harris, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on February 28, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:53 minutes.
- Production Number: 1240.
"Stand back, musketeers!" swordsman Daffy cries, surrounded by Dumasian scenery, credits and music. "They shall sample my blade!" But within a few thrusts and touches, Daffy notices that the background behind him has ended: "Hey, psst, whoever's in charge here,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The concept resurfaced in 1955's "Rabbit Rampage," featuring Bugs Bunny as the victim of the screwy animator. On November 16, 1999, Librarian of Congress James H. Billington announced that "Duck Amuck" was one of 25 "culturally, historically... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Duck Amuck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!