Peep And The Big Wide WorldPeep And The Big Wide World (1988) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 501 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Cartoon Characters: Peep, Quack, Chirp, Tom, Nellie.
- Voice Actors: Peter Ustinov.
- Directed By Kaj Pindal.
- Produced By Michael Scott, John Spotton.
- Animated By Kaj Pindal.
- Written By Arlene Moscovisch, Kaj Pindal.
- Awards: Second Prize, Best Animated Work for Children -- Other Than Series, Kaj Pindal, Ottawa International Animation Festival, 1988.
California Children's Media Award for excellence in children's video, Preschool, Los Angeles, 1992.
Red Ribbon Award, Original Works for Children/Animation, Itinerant - American Film and Video Festival, Chicago, 1991.
Bronze Plaque Award, Literary Adaptations/K-2nd Grade, National Educational Media Network Competition, Oakland, California, 1992.
Honorable Mention, Single Program Video Animation, International Children's Film Festival, Chicago, 1988.
- Music: Annie Pindal.
- Editor: Kaj Pindal, John Kramer, Craig Welch, Gary Oppenheimer, Peter Jermyn; more Editors ...
- Originally Released in December of 1988 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 34:38 minutes.
A series of three 10-minute films for very young children, aged three to five. Peep the chicken, Chirp the robin and Quack the duck embark on their travels and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Peep And The Big Wide World? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!