National IncomeNational Income (1942) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 508 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Produced By Philip Ragan.
- Animated By Philip Ragan.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 2:00 minutes.
This film explains what makes up the national income and how it is spent. It also suggests that savings be invested in war bonds and certificates.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about National Income? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!