Empty Rooms Mean Idle MachinesEmpty Rooms Mean Idle Machines (1942) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 540 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Cartoon Characters: Plugger.
- Produced By Philip Ragan.
- Animated By Philip Ragan.
- Originally Released in December of 1942 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 2:00 minutes.
A character named Plugger helps the war effort by renting out his spare room so that a new worker can be brought in to work an idle machine at the munitions plant.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Empty Rooms Mean Idle Machines. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Empty Rooms Mean Idle Machines? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!