Wonder DogWonder Dog (1950) - Pluto Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 77 times this month, and 4794 times total.
- Pluto Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pluto, Dinah, Butch, Prince, the Wonder Dog.
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By George Nicholas, George Kreisl, Phil Duncan, Hugh Fraser, Dan MacManus.
- Written By Bill Peet), Milt Banta.
- Music: Oliver Wallace.
- Originally Released on April 07, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:47 minutes.
Pluto envisions himself as a circus dog in order to win the heart of Dinah, who has fallen for a poster of Prince, the Wonder Dog.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wonder Dog. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wonder Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!