IsletIslet (2003) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 250 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- National Film Board of Canada, Glacialis Productions Inc.
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Cartoon Characters: Inuit Fisherman, Flying Fish, Whales.
- Directed By Nicolas Brault.
- Produced By Michèle Bélanger, Marcel Jean, Jean Lemire, Francine Langdeau.
- Animated By Nicolas Brault.
- Written By Nicolas Brault.
- Awards: Nominee, Genie, Best Animated Short, Mich?e B?anger and Nicolas Brault, 2003, Nominee, First Prize (Short Films), Nicolas Brault, Montr?l World Film Festival, 2003; more Awards ...
- Music: Guy Pelletier.
- Editor: José Heppell.
- Originally Released on January 01, 2003.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
An ode to the Arctic and its inhabitants. Combining figurative abstraction with magic realism, this film depicts a world in which whales fall out of the sky and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 2002, director Nicolas Brault joined the crew of SEDNA IV on their Arctic mission, which inspired this film, a celebration of Inuit culture. Brault worked on a computer graphic tablet to create... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Islet. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Islet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!