Early To BetEarly To Bet (1951) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 181 times this month, and 4330 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Gambling Bug, Cat, Bulldog, Customer, Luigi, Patrons at Bar.
- Voice Actors: Stan Freberg, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Phil DeLara, Emery Hawkins, Charles McKimson, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 12, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:50 minutes.
The Gambling Bug bites a tall black cat, giving the tormented feline gambling fever. The cat keeps betting with a bulldog and loses, and the punishment is whatever... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The only appearance of the Gambling Bug.
Companion cartoon to It's Hummer Time.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Early To Bet" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Early To Bet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!