Easter YeggsEaster Yeggs (1947) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 3951 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Easter Bunny, Mean Little Kid.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, Richard Bickenbach, I. Ellis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 28, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:17 minutes.
As Bugs Bunny reads a book on "How to Multiply," he is interrupted by a crying Easter Bunny who complains of sore feet. Bugs volunteers, "I'll deliver the Technicolor hen fruit for ya!" Reminded to "keep smiling," Bugs sings a gooney song, "I'm the Easter Rabbit,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is not currently shown on TV, probably because of the scene of the child clicking off a gun in his mouth. Despite its Easter theme, this cartoon was released in June! Songs include: "Easter Rabbit" [also known as "Here's the Easter... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Easter Yeggs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!