This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 614 times total.
- Stop-motion Animation
- Will Vinton Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Man.
- Directed By Mark Smith.
- Produced By Lourri Hammack.
- Awards: Annie Award Nominee, Outstanding Achievement in an Animated Short Subject, 2004, Finalist, Short Film, AEAF (Australian Effects and Animation Festival) Awards, 2003.
- Music: Andy Carroll.
- Editor: Christopher Murrie.
- Originally Released in 2003 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 5:10 minutes.
Dali meets Bollywood in a surreal fantasy of a man who, wandering his own bleak industrial mind, risks all to cherish the most joyous moment of his life.
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined live action and cel and stop-motion animation. Created using Sony's High-Definition CineAlta Camera, which shoots 24 frames per second. Cut on an Avid. Effects and animation created with Flame, Henry and Inferno. The mixed media piece was... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ananda. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ananda? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!