The Karnival KidThe Karnival Kid (1929) - Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 2599 times total.
- Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Celebrity Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Kat Nipp, Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow.
- Voice Actors: Carl Stalling.
- Directed By Ub Iwerks.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 23, 1929. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:41 minutes.
- Black & White
When Mickey starts selling hot dogs at the fair, he naturally has a rivalry with Kat Nipp. Later, he serenades "shimmy dancer" Minnie with the help of two rowdy cat pals.
Cartoon Production Information:
The ninth-produced Mickey Mouse cartoon, this is the first cartoon in which Mickey actually speaks. (He says, 'Hot Dogs! Hot Dogs!') The release date noted above reflects the release date as currently acknowledged by the Walt Disney Company.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Karnival Kid" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Karnival Kid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!