When's Your Birthday?When's Your Birthday? (1937) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 714 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- RKO Radio Pictures Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Dustin Willoughby, Jerry Grant, Larry Burke, Henry Basscombe, Fanny Basscombe, Diane Basscombe, Mossy, James J. Regan, Judge O'Day, Acropolis the Headwaiter, The Salvador Slayer, Detectives, Trainers, Gunman, Clerk, Butler, Butcher, Attendant, Orchestra Leader, Announcer, Lefty, Bartender, Fight Manager, Guest, Steve, Miss Potts (Live-Action).
- Voice Actors: Joe E. Brown, Marian Marsh, Fred Keating, Edgar Kennedy, Maude Eburne, Suzanne Kaaren, Margaret Hamilton, Minor Watson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Harry Beaumont.
- Produced By Robert Harris.
- Animated By Robert Clampett.
- Written By Malcolm Stuart Boylan, Harry Clork, Harvey Gates, Samuel M. Pyke, John Frederick Ballard.
- Music: John Leipold, Marlin Skiles.
- Editor: Jack Ogilvie.
Editor: Leon Schlesinger.
- Originally Released on February 19, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
- Black & White / TechniColor
A comedy about a boxer who wins only when his astrological signs are just right, a talent that he also uses to pick winning horses.
Cartoon Production Information:
Live-action (black and white) with an opening sequence in TechniColor animated by Bob Clampett. The scene depicts the stars and planets, and their effects on Earth. "That was the first time I... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about When's Your Birthday?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!