The Unfriendly GiantThe Unfriendly Giant (1991) Season 1 Episode 107- Where's Wally?: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 780 times total.
- Where's Wally?: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- The Waldo Film Company
- Animation Studio: Sei Young Animation Co.
- Distributed by: DiC Entertainment, Hit Entertainment PLC
- Cartoon Characters: Waldo, Wilma, Woof, Wizard Whitebeard, Odlaw.
- Voice Actors: Townsend Coleman, Brad Garrett, Joe Alaskey, Jack Angel, Jeff Bennett, Gregg Berger, Susan Blu, Carol Channing, Cam Clarke, Brian Cummings; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mike Gornall.
- Produced By Christopher J. Brough, Martin Handford, Andy Heyward, Peter Orton.
- Written By Bill Matheny, David Schwartz.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Richard S. Gannon Trudy Alexander, Kris Gilpin.
- First Aired on November 02, 1991.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 107
- Season: 1
- Canada / United Kingdom / U.S.A.
There are some little people with a big problem in the Land of the Unfriendly Giants. Wizard Whitebeard sends Wally off to find three puzzling clues that will end the giants? reign of terror. Wally and Woof set out to stop the unfriendly giants, led by J.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the best-selling picture puzzle book created by artist Martin Handford. The short-run series- only 13 episodes- followed the adventures of the spectacled, gangly, turtlenecked youth. Waldo is an unremarkable, ordinary fellow who just happens... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Unfriendly Giant. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Unfriendly Giant? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!