It's A Gruel, Gruel World!It's A Gruel, Gruel World! (1991) Season 1 Episode 103- Where's Wally?: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 438 times total.
- Where's Wally?: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- The Waldo Film Company
- Animation Studio: Sei Young Animation Co.
- Distributed by: DiC Entertainment, Hit Entertainment PLC
- Cartoon Characters: Waldo, Wilma, Woof, Wizard Whitebeard, Odlaw.
- Voice Actors: Townsend Coleman, Brad Garrett, Joe Alaskey, Jack Angel, Jeff Bennett, Gregg Berger, Susan Blu, Carol Channing, Cam Clarke, Brian Cummings; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mike Gornall.
- Produced By Christopher J. Brough, Martin Handford, Andy Heyward, Peter Orton.
- Written By Evelyn A. R. Gabai, Bill Matheny.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Richard S. Gannon Trudy Alexander, Kris Gilpin.
- First Aired on September 28, 1991.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / United Kingdom / U.S.A.
Chef Baker Cook, who cooks all the food in the land of the Gobbling Gluttons is tortured by a curse from the evil (and ugly) witch Porcina. Due to Porcina?s spell, the people of the land are eternally hungry, and Chef Baker Cook has to keep feeding them all ? day... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the best-selling picture puzzle book created by artist Martin Handford. The short-run series- only 13 episodes- followed the adventures of the spectacled, gangly, turtlenecked youth. Waldo is an unremarkable, ordinary fellow who just happens... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of It's A Gruel, Gruel World!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's A Gruel, Gruel World!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!