The Great Ball GameThe Great Ball Game (1991) Season 1 Episode 104- Where's Wally?: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 625 times total.
- Where's Wally?: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- The Waldo Film Company
- Animation Studio: Sei Young Animation Co.
- Distributed by: DiC Entertainment, Hit Entertainment PLC
- Cartoon Characters: Waldo, Wilma, Woof, Wizard Whitebeard, Odlaw.
- Voice Actors: Townsend Coleman, Brad Garrett, Joe Alaskey, Jack Angel, Jeff Bennett, Gregg Berger, Susan Blu, Carol Channing, Cam Clarke, Brian Cummings; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mike Gornall.
- Produced By Christopher J. Brough, Martin Handford, Andy Heyward, Peter Orton.
- Written By David Schwartz.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Richard S. Gannon Trudy Alexander, Kris Gilpin.
- First Aired on October 05, 1991.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / United Kingdom / U.S.A.
King Fussifuss is in trouble when the crown trophy goes missing. Without the trophy the great ball players who populate the land will turn against him and his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the best-selling picture puzzle book created by artist Martin Handford. The short-run series- only 13 episodes- followed the adventures of the spectacled, gangly, turtlenecked youth. Waldo is... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Ball Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!