Get A JobGet A Job (2001) Episode 2-5- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 257 times total.
- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Studio B Productions, What About Mimi Productions Inc., Hong Ying Animation Inc., In Association With DECODE Entertainment Inc., EMTV (AG)
- Animation Studio: DECODE Entertainment Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mimi Mortin, Saffron Mortin, Marv Mortin, Jason Mortin, Bradley Mortin, Ms. Grindstone, Elaine Pituskin, Russell Van Eden, Hayley, Sincerity Travers, Brock, Loadman, Herbert Finkel, Mr. Greeley.
- Voice Actors: Chiara Zanni, Saffron Henderson, Kori Cook, Rhys Huber, Carly McKillip, Tony Sampson, Peter Kelamis, Lee Tokar.
- Produced By Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Steven DeNure.
- First Aired about 2001.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / Germany
Sympathizing with Jason's need for money, Mimi helps her older brother land a job at a local kids' theme restaurant. When Jason gets a bad cold on his first day,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The world is simple, just poorly managed..." A snappy, savvy, family-oriented show about 11-year-old Mimi Morton, problem-solver extraordinaire! Mimi trains her earnest problem-fixing skills on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Get A Job. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Get A Job? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!