The ScoopThe Scoop (2001) Episode 2-3- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 269 times total.
- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Studio B Productions, What About Mimi Productions Inc., Hong Ying Animation Inc., In Association With DECODE Entertainment Inc., EMTV (AG)
- Animation Studio: DECODE Entertainment Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mimi Mortin, Saffron Mortin, Marv Mortin, Jason Mortin, Bradley Mortin, Ms. Grindstone, Elaine Pituskin, Russell Van Eden, Hayley, Sincerity Travers, Brock, Loadman, Herbert Finkel, Mr. Greeley.
- Voice Actors: Chiara Zanni, Saffron Henderson, Kori Cook, Rhys Huber, Carly McKillip, Tony Sampson, Peter Kelamis, Lee Tokar.
- Produced By Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Steven DeNure.
- First Aired on September 15, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / Germany
When Herbert resigns as the school newspaper editor, Mimi and friends takes over. Faced with flagging readership, Mimi resorts to increasingly melodramatic stories which finally stretch the truth too far- forcing Principal Earl to close down the paper. Mimi and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The world is simple, just poorly managed..." A snappy, savvy, family-oriented show about 11-year-old Mimi Morton, problem-solver extraordinaire! Mimi trains her earnest problem-fixing skills on her friends and family. Mimi's family surname is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Scoop. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Scoop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!