The King Of UncoolThe King Of Uncool (2001) Episode 1-8- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 356 times total.
- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Studio B Productions, What About Mimi Productions Inc., Hong Ying Animation Inc., In Association With DECODE Entertainment Inc., EMTV (AG)
- Animation Studio: DECODE Entertainment Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mimi Mortin, Saffron Mortin, Marv Mortin, Jason Mortin, Bradley Mortin, Ms. Grindstone, Elaine Pituskin, Russell Van Eden, Hayley, Sincerity Travers, Brock, Loadman, Herbert Finkel, Mr. Greeley.
- Voice Actors: Chiara Zanni, Saffron Henderson, Kori Cook, Rhys Huber, Carly McKillip, Tony Sampson, Peter Kelamis, Lee Tokar.
- Directed By Terry Klassen.
- Produced By Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Steven DeNure.
- Awards: Pulcinella Award for Best Series for Children, Cartoons on the Bay Festival, Italy, 2008.
- First Aired on February 19, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / Germany
Mimi mistakenly believes that her older brother Jason has a crush on a Goth girl at his school, Juliet, when, in fact, he has a crush on school snob Courtney... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The world is simple, just poorly managed..." A snappy, savvy, family-oriented show about 11-year-old Mimi Morton, problem-solver extraordinaire! Mimi trains her earnest problem-fixing skills on... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The King Of Uncool? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!