Leap FrogLeap Frog (2001) Episode 1-4- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 521 times total.
- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Studio B Productions, What About Mimi Productions Inc., Hong Ying Animation Inc., In Association With DECODE Entertainment Inc., EMTV (AG)
- Animation Studio: DECODE Entertainment Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mimi Mortin, Saffron Mortin, Marv Mortin, Jason Mortin, Bradley Mortin, Ms. Grindstone, Elaine Pituskin, Russell Van Eden, Hayley, Sincerity Travers, Brock, Loadman, Herbert Finkel, Mr. Greeley.
- Voice Actors: Chiara Zanni, Saffron Henderson, Kori Cook, Rhys Huber, Carly McKillip, Tony Sampson, Peter Kelamis, Lee Tokar.
- Directed By Terry Klassen.
- Produced By Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Steven DeNure.
- Awards: Pulcinella Award for Best Series for Children, Cartoons on the Bay Festival, Italy, 2004.
- First Aired on January 22, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / Germany
Mimi "liberates" some toads from science lab because she thinks they're meant to be dissected. When she discovers that they're, in fact, an endangered species- and when Brock gets expelled for the crime- she and her friends must race against time to find the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The world is simple, just poorly managed..." A snappy, savvy, family-oriented show about 11-year-old Mimi Morton, problem-solver extraordinaire! Mimi trains her earnest problem-fixing skills on her friends and family. Mimi's family surname is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Leap Frog. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leap Frog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!