The Magic BookThe Magic Book (1961) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 519 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Bound-To-Stay-Bound Books, Melvin B. Summerfield
- Cartoon Characters: Boy, Library Book.
- Voice Actors: Edith A. Miller.
- Directed By Donald Stuart Berman.
- Written By Edith A. Miller.
- Originally Released in December of 1961 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
A boy has an LSD-style experience when his library book starts talking to him: "Please turn my pages from the corners instead of the middle." Actually, the boy... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Magic Book. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Magic Book? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!