Innocence: Kôkaku Kidôtai
English Title: Innocence: Ghost In The ShellInnocence: Kôkaku Kidôtai (Innocence: Ghost In The Shell , Innocence: Ghost in the Shell 2) (2004) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 1286 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Production I.G, Tokuma Shoten, Nihon Television, Dentsu Music and Entertainment, Walt Disney Studios, Mitsubishi Corporation, Kodansha, ITNDDTD, Bandai Visual Company.
Co-Produced By: Studio Ghibli, Buena Vista Home Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Production I.G.
Inbetween Animation: Anime International Company (AIC), Hal Film Maker, Shindo Production, Studio Gimlet, Studio MAT, Studio Takuranke, Sunshine Corporation
- Distributed by: DreamWorks SKG (U.S.), Go Fish Pictures (U.S.), Toho Company Ltd. (Japan)
- Cartoon Characters: Major Motoko Kusanagi, Bateau (Batou), Section 9 Department Chief Aramaki, Togusa, Section 6 Department Chief Nakamura, Kim, Ishikawa.
- Voice Actors: Bateau, Major Motoko Kusanagi, Togusa, Section 9 Department Chief Aramaki, Ishikawa, Kim, Section 6 Department Chief Nakamura, Koga, Haraway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mamoru Oshii, Toshihiko Nishikubo, Naoko Kusumi.
- Produced By Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, Toshio Suzuki, Maki Terashima-Furuta, Ryuji Mitsumoto, Masatoshi Nishizawa.
- Animated By Masashi Ando, Koichi Arai, Kyouzi Asano, Shigeru Fujita, Shinji Hashimoto, Tadashi Hiramatsu, Takeshi Honda, Hiroyuki Horiuchi, Ei Inoue, Toshiyuki Inoue, Hidetsugu Ito; more Animators ...
- Written By Mamoru Oshii, Masamune Shirow.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie, Best Animated Feature, 2005, Nominee, Annie, Directing in an Animated Feature Production, Mamoru Oshii, 2005; more Awards ...
- Music: Kenji Kawai, Kimiko Itoh, VideoArts Music, Aube, Miyamoto Unosuke Shoten; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Junichi Uematsu, Sachiko Miki, Chihiro Nakano.
- Originally Released on March 06, 2004.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 99 minutes.
- Japan / Hong Kong
It is the year 2032, and the line between humans and machines has been blurred almost beyond distinction. Humans have forgotten that they are human, and those that are left coexist with cyborgs (human spirits inhabiting entirely mechanized bodies) and dolls... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sequel to the 1995 animated feature "Kokaku Kidotai."
This was the first Japanese animated film to be nominated for the Palme D'Or at the Cannes Film Festival.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Innocence: Kôkaku Kidôtai. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Innocence: Kôkaku Kidôtai? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!