Little Sister, Big BotherLittle Sister, Big Bother (1998) Season 1 Episode 101-A- Rolie Polie Olie Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1509 times total.
- Rolie Polie Olie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Nelvana Limited, Sparkling, Métal Hurlant Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Rolie Polie Olie, Zowie, Billy Bevel, Mom, Dad, Pappy, Spot, Little Gizmo.
- Voice Actors: Cole Caplan.
- Directed By Mike Fallows.
- Produced By Corinne Kouper, Pamela Slavin, Fabrice Giger, Michael Hirsh, William Joyce, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Pamela Lehn; more Producers ...
- Written By Peter Sauder, William Joyce.
- First Aired on October 31, 1998.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada), Radio-Canada (Canada), The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / France
Having slept in, Olie is frantically trying to get off to school on time. However, not only is everything going wrong, every time he turns around, he finds his little sister Zowie underfoot. Only after he takes his frustration out on her does Olie find a drawing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
3-D computer animation.
This was the first completely computer-generated, animated TV series aimed at little kids (ages 2 to 5).
Sorry, we do not have a video of Little Sister, Big Bother. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Sister, Big Bother? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!