Ruby's Lemonade StandRuby's Lemonade Stand (2002) Episode 11A- Max and Ruby Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 283 times total.
- Max and Ruby Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Silver Lining Entertainment Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Max, Ruby, Louise, Grandma, Mrs. Huffington, Mr. Huffington, Baby Huffington, Valerie, Roger Piazza, Mr. Piazza, Candi, Rosalinda.
- Voice Actors: Billy Rosenberg, Samantha Morton, Julie Lemieux.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh.
- Written By Rosemary Wells.
- Music: TTG Music Lab.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on Treehouse TV (Canada), Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
Business is booming for Ruby and Louise, who open a lemonade stand to raise money for Bunny Scouts. It's a nickel a glass, and it's going fast. Max loves lemonade,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the books of children's author and illustrator Rosemary Wells. Katie Griffin also claims vocal credit for Ruby. While extremely popular in Canada, this series has not been as well-received in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ruby's Lemonade Stand" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ruby's Lemonade Stand? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!