False HareFalse Hare (1964) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 2790 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Big Bad Wolf, Kid Wolf, Foghorn Leghorn (Cameo).
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Warren Batchelder, George GrandprÚ, Ted Bonnicksen.
- Written By John Dunn.
- Music: Bill Lava.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on July 18, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:14 minutes.
- Production Number: 1669.
The Big Bad Wolf and his nephew dress up as rabbits and open a Rabbit Club. This is, of course, a trap for Bugs. He doesn't really fall for it and, in the end, wrecks the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the last Bugs Bunny cartoon produced at Warner Bros., and the last WB cartoon to feature the concentric rings in the opening and closing titles.
Foghorn Leghorn appears in a cameo near the end of this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "False Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about False Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!