Max's HalloweenMax's Halloween (2002) Episode 5B- Max and Ruby Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 642 times total.
- Max and Ruby Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Silver Lining Entertainment Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Max, Ruby, Louise, Grandma, Mrs. Huffington, Mr. Huffington, Baby Huffington, Valerie, Roger Piazza, Mr. Piazza, Candi, Rosalinda.
- Voice Actors: Billy Rosenberg, Samantha Morton, Julie Lemieux.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh.
- Written By Rosemary Wells.
- Music: TTG Music Lab.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on Treehouse TV (Canada), Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
Ruby wants Max to be a little prince for Halloween, but Max wants to be a vampire. Ruby, dressed up as Cinderella, thinks that Max will scare Grandma when they go... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the books of children's author and illustrator Rosemary Wells. Katie Griffin also claims vocal credit for Ruby. While extremely popular in Canada, this series has not been as well-received in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Max's Halloween" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Max's Halloween? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!