The Shadow KnowsThe Shadow Knows (1995) Season 2 Episode 4316-085- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 602 times total.
- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Abu, Razoul, Ayam Aghoul.
- Voice Actors: Scott Weinger, Linda Larkin, Dan Castellaneta, Gilbert Gottfried, Frank Welker, Jim Cummings, Hamilton Camp.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove, Maia Mattise.
- Animated By Chris Derochie, Roy Sato.
- Music: Harvey Cohen, Mark Watters.
- First Aired on November 18, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4316-085
- Season: 2
Ayam Aghoul escapes the Netherworld, and now he's using his shadow to remove Aladdin and his friends' shadows. They all have to get their shadows back or they'll join Ayam Aghoul in the Netherworld... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally aired as one of 21 episodes aired on Saturday mornings on CBS. An additional 65 episodes aired concurrently in the The Disney Afternoon syndication block on weekdays. Disney's animated adventures of a young "street rat," his royal... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Shadow Knows. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Shadow Knows? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!