Sunstar vs. ShadowstoneSunstar vs. Shadowstone (1985) Episode 009- Ewoks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 599 times total.
- Ewoks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd., Cuckoo's Nest Studios, Hanho Heung-Up, Mi-Hahn Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Malani, King Gorneesh, Princess Kneesaa, Wicket, Teebo, Latara, Shodu, Logray.
- Voice Actors: Jim Henshaw, John Stocker, Greg Swanson, Cree Summer Francks, Dan Hennessey, Jackie Burroughs, George Buza, Doug Chamberlani, Paul Chato; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Raymond Jafelice.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Miki Herman, Lenora Hume, Paul Dini, Peter Sauder.
- Music: Taj Mahal.
- Editor: Gordon Kidd, Chris Hutton, Sheila Murray, Mac Holyoke, Paul McGowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 02, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Long ago, a battle between Logray and Morag split the powerful gemstone in two. Now, Morag wants to merge Logray's half, the Sunstar, with her Shadowstone to become all-powerful. After capturing Teebo, Wicket and Kneesaa, she faces Logray in a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Those cute, bear-like denizens of Endor, first introduced in Return of the Jedi, received their own show two years later (not to mention some new action figures...). Ewoks had proven their continued popularity in the made-for-TV movies The Ewok... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sunstar vs. Shadowstone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sunstar vs. Shadowstone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!