The Haunted VillageThe Haunted Village (1985) Episode 2- Ewoks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 588 times total.
- Ewoks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd., Cuckoo's Nest Studios, Hanho Heung-Up, Mi-Hahn Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Malani, King Gorneesh, Princess Kneesaa, Wicket, Teebo, Latara, Shodu, Logray.
- Voice Actors: Jim Henshaw, John Stocker, Greg Swanson, Cree Summer Francks, Dan Hennessey, Jackie Burroughs, George Buza, Doug Chamberlani, Paul Chato; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Raymond Jafelice.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Miki Herman, Lenora Hume, Paul Dini, Peter Sauder.
- Music: Taj Mahal.
- Editor: Gordon Kidd, Chris Hutton, Sheila Murray, Mac Holyoke, Paul McGowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 14, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Ewoks use sunberries to cure their ills. Morag sends here flying monster, the mantagru, to devour the sunberry trees. Logray prepares a magic soap to render the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Those cute, bear-like denizens of Endor, first introduced in Return of the Jedi, received their own show two years later (not to mention some new action figures...). Ewoks had proven their... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Haunted Village. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Haunted Village? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!