Little Golden BooklandLittle Golden Bookland (1989) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 767 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- DiC Entertainment, Western Publishing
- Cartoon Characters: Tootle the Train, Pokey Little Puppy, Kitten, Katy Caboose, Scuffy Tugboat, Tawny Scrawny Lion, Saggy Raggy Elephant, Baby Brown Bear, Beamer.
- Voice Actors: Dillan Bouey, Chiara Zanni, Tony Balshaw, Emily Perkins, Tony Ail, Graham Andrews, Lelani Marrell, Tony Dakota; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Janice Sonski, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London, Eddie Fitzpatrick, Michael Fountleroy, Michelle Blaya.
- Music: Jean-Michel Guirao.
- Originally Released in December of 1989 (Estimate).
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
At Harbortown, in Little Golden Bookland, Beamer the Old Lighthouse discovers that previous storms have broken a hole in the breakwater, and if its not fixed by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Little Golden Bookland" used some of the most popular characters that were made by Western Publishing, since 1942. The special also included a few songs. The large rock chasing the train bit... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Little Golden Bookland. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Golden Bookland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!