Tokyo GodfathersTokyo Godfathers (2003) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 235 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- MadHouse Productions, Tokyo Godfathers Committee
- Distributed by: Samuel Goldwyn/Destination Films (U.S.), Sony Pictures Japan, IDP
- Cartoon Characters: Hana, Gin, Miyuki, Kiyoko, Oota, Mother, Yasuo.
- Voice Actors: Yoshiaki Umegaki, Toru Emori, Aya Okamoto, Shozo Iizuka, Seizo Kato, Hiroya Ishimaru.
- Directed By Satoshi Kon, Shogo Furuya.
- Produced By Masao Maruyama, Shinichi Kobayashi, Masao Takiyama, Taro Maki, Satoki Toyoda.
- Animated By Kenichi Konishi.
- Written By Keiko Nobumoto, Satoshi Kon, Masao Maruyama.
- Music: Keiichi Zuzuki.
- Editor: Takeshi Seyama, Kashiko Kimura.
- Originally Released on August 31, 2003.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 88 minutes.
Three homeless people- Gin, a former professional bicycle racer; Hana, a transvestite; and Miyuki, a runaway young girl- are living together in Shinjuku, Tokyo. On... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first showing of this film was at the Big Apple Anime Fest in New York City, where Satoshi Kon was the guest of honor. This movie made its theatrical debut on December 29, 2003- simultaneously... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tokyo Godfathers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tokyo Godfathers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!