Catch Me If You CanCatch Me If You Can (2003) - Gary the Rat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Gary the Rat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Grammnet Productions
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Gary Milford Andrews, Johnny Horatio Bugz, Boots the Cat, Douglas “Bud” Sternberger, Truman Theodore Pinkscale, Jackson Buford Harrison, Jerry Matthews/Jerry Andrews.
- Voice Actors: Kelsey Grammer, Robb Cullen, Spencer Garrett, Billy Gardell, Michael Keaton.
- Produced By Rob Cullen, Mark Cullen, Kelsey Grammer.
- Written By Rob Cullen, Mark Cullen.
- First Aired on November 25, 2003.
- Originally Aired on SpikeTV (USA).
- Running Time: 17 minutes.
Gary's long lost cousin, Jerry Matthews a.k.a Jerry Andrews, pays him a visit and turns out to be the ultimate con artist. Gary must deal with the wake of Jerry's crimes, including two bumbling FBI agents hot on... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
During the opening sequence just after Gary turns into a rat, he looks into a mirror. In episodes 1-8 he then says, "Gary the Rat, shit." Starting in episode 9 he instead says, "Gary the Rat, this just sucks." The remainder of the half hour of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Catch Me If You Can. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Catch Me If You Can? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!