To Cure A ThiefTo Cure A Thief (1994) Episode 4316-011- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1404 times total.
- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Abu, Razoul, Amin D'Amoolah.
- Voice Actors: Scott Weinger, Linda Larkin, Dan Castellaneta, Gilbert Gottfried, Frank Welker, Jim Cummings.
- Directed By Rob LaDuca.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove, Maia Mattise.
- Animated By Chris Derochie, Roy Sato.
- Written By Kevin Campbell, Brian Swenlin, Duane Capizzi.
- Music: Harvey Cohen, Mark Watters.
- First Aired on September 07, 1994. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
When Abu can't control his habit of taking everything he sees, Aladdin threatens to put him on a leash.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally aired as a preview to the Aladdin series on The Disney Channel on the date indicated. Aired on September 7, 1994 as one of 65 episodes in The Disney Afternoon in syndication. An additional... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "To Cure A Thief" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Cure A Thief? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!