While The City SnoozesWhile The City Snoozes (1995) Season 2 Episode 4316-082- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 592 times total.
- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Abu, Razoul, Mirage.
- Voice Actors: Scott Weinger, Linda Larkin, Dan Castellaneta, Gilbert Gottfried, Frank Welker, Jim Cummings, Bebe Neuwirth.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove, Maia Mattise.
- Animated By Chris Derochie, Roy Sato.
- Music: Harvey Cohen, Mark Watters.
- First Aired on October 07, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The evil Mirage uses a magic music box to make everyone in Agrabah (except Aladdin and Jasmine) fall asleep... forever! Can Al and Jas stay awake and shut down Mirage's music box before everyone else in the world... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally aired as one of 21 episodes aired on Saturday mornings on CBS. An additional 65 episodes aired concurrently in the The Disney Afternoon syndication block on weekdays. Disney's animated adventures of a young "street rat," his royal... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of While The City Snoozes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about While The City Snoozes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!