Trial And ErrorTrial And Error (2002) Season 1 Episode 119- Quads! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 386 times total.
- Quads! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited, Media World Features Pty. Ltd., ScreenWest Inc, Film Victoria, Special Broadcasting Service Corporation
- Animation Studio: Animation Works
- Cartoon Characters: Reilly, Blazer, Fontaine, Lefty, Spalding, Griz, Deborah (Debbie) Golden, Franny, Mort Bromberg, Liz Bromberg, Sister Butch Johnson, Ricky, Rich Jamaican Guy.
- Voice Actors: James Kee, Terri Hawkes, Mark Trevorrow, Cliff Saunders, Paul Haddad, Hamish Hughes, Diane Fabian, Marvin Kaye, Maurice Dean Wint; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris LaBonte, Steve French, Kevin Colbourne.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Scott Dyer, John Tatoulis, John Callahan, Deborah Levin, Judy Malmgren, Marianne Culbert, Colin South, Jocelyn Hamilton; more Producers ...
- Animated By Marc Sevier, Shawn Seles, Andre Beaulne, Miebaka Ogan, Christos Katopodis, Dean Montgomery, Adam Parton, Kelly Lynagh, Marcus McKebery, Andie Tong, Michael Vandenhoven, Danny Kahan; more Animators ...
- Written By Jennifer Cowan, Todd Thicke.
- Music: John Clifford White, Nanna's Bag, Amy Fritz.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), SBS.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / Australia
Blazer meets a sexy wild woman at a rave, and it's love at first bite&but it's the next day that things really begin to heat up- when he's accused of her murder!... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced entirely with Flash animation. Cartoonist John Callahan, the creator and executive producer of this black comedy, was himself paralyzed by a car accident at age 21. With animators in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Trial And Error. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trial And Error? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!