Bad ManorsBad Manors (2000) Season 1 Episode 102- Quads! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 612 times total.
- Quads! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited, Media World Features Pty. Ltd., ScreenWest Inc, TeleToon, Special Broadcasting Service Corporation
- Animation Studio: Animation Works
- Cartoon Characters: Reilly, Blazer, Fontaine, Lefty, Spalding, Griz, Deborah (Debbie) Golden, Franny, Mort Bromberg, Liz Bromberg, Sister Butch Johnson, Ricky, Rich Jamaican Guy.
- Voice Actors: James Kee, Terri Hawkes, Matthew King, Cliff Saunders, Paul Haddad, Hamish Hughes, Diane Fabian, Marvin Kaye, Maurice Dean Wint; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris LaBonte, Steve French, Kevin Colbourne.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, John Tatoulis, John Callahan, Deborah Levin, Judy Malmgren, Stephen Hodgins; more Producers ...
- Animated By Marc Sevier, Jeff Astolfo, Jeffrey Size, John Mahovlich, Faruk Cemalovic, Ron Kilbride, Shawn Seles, Dean Montgomery, Ann-Marie Denham, Richard Anthony, Marcus McKebery; more Animators ...
- Written By Todd Thicke, Andrew Nicholls, Darrell Vickers.
- Music: Steven Hudecki, John Clifford White.
- First Aired about 2000.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), SBS.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / Australia
Perpetually low on cash, Reilly and the gang make several fairly honest attempts at finding jobs in the "real world" with no success. Light bulb! Rent out the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced entirely with Flash animation. Cartoonist John Callahan, the creator and executive producer of this black comedy, was himself paralyzed by a car accident at age 21. With animators in... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bad Manors? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!