I'm A Slave For Who?I'm A Slave For Who? (2003) Season 1 Episode SAS113- Sabrina's Secret Life Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 445 times total.
- Sabrina's Secret Life Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Archie Comics, Les Studios Tex
- Cartoon Characters: Sabrina, Salem, Harvey Kinkle, Enchantra, Cassandra, Aunt Hilda, Maritza, Janae Astree.
- Voice Actors: Britt McKillip, Maurice LaMarche, Bill Switzer, Jane Mortifee, Tifanie Christun, Moneca Stori, Vanesa Tomasino.
- Directed By Lorraine Collet.
- Produced By Chuck Grimes, Nadia Saloom, Richard Goldwater, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Claude Raivey, Michael Silberkleit.
- Written By Dan DeCarlo, Michael Edens, George Gladir, Phil Harnage.
- Music: Jean-Michel Guirao.
- First Aired on November 17, 2003.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Janae Astree, Sabrina, Harvey and Salem vanish into a time travel device.
Sorry, we do not have a video of I'm A Slave For Who?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I'm A Slave For Who?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!