Back To NeverlandBack To Neverland (1989) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 2112 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios, BRC Imagination Arts
- Animation Studio: BRC Imagination Arts
- Cartoon Characters: Tourist/Lost Boy, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Captain Hook, Crocodile.
- Voice Actors: Walter Cronkite, Robin Williams.
- Directed By Jerry Rees, Doug Miller.
- Produced By Bob Rogers, George Wiktor, Mark Kirkland, Marci Carlin, Annamarie Costa.
- Animated By Steve Moore, Rebecca Rees, Mark Kausler, Frans Vischer, Tanya Wilson, Bruce Smith.
- Written By Jerry Rees, Bob Rogers, Steve Moore, Thom Enriquez.
- Music: David Newman.
- Editor: Don Ernst.
- Originally Released in December of 1989 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
A tourist in a Goofy hat (Robin Williams) is magically transformed into a cartoon "lost boy" so that he can learn firsthand how animation is produced. Little Robin is happy about his transformation until his host- Walter Cronkite- drops him into a background... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short played for 14 years- from the park's opening in 1989 until it was pulled in September 2003- in the guest queue for The Magic of Disney Animation at Walt Disney World's Disney-MGM Studios.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Back To Neverland" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Back To Neverland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!