Chicken LittleChicken Little (1943) - Shorts Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 63 times this month, and 3940 times total.
- Shorts Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Chicken Little, Foxy Loxey, Cocky Locky, Henny Penny, Turkey Lurky, Goosey Poosey, Ducky Lucky, Jitterbirds.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ward Kimball, Milt Kahl, Ollie Johnston, Norm Tate, Ed Aardal, George Rowley.
- Originally Released on December 17, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:48 minutes.
The traditional story of the little chicken who believes that the sky is falling ... but with a decidedly different ending. This adaptation of the tale points up the danger of believing and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In the original version of this cartoon, Foxey Loxey reads the book 'Mein Kampf." In a re-released version, the title has been changed to read 'Psychology." One of a series of four special animated films produced by the Disney Studios at the request... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Chicken Little" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chicken Little? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!