Hi Diddle Diddle
Alternate Title: Diamonds And CrimeHi Diddle Diddle (Diamonds And Crime , Try And Find It) (1943) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 420 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Andrew Stone Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Colonel Hector Phyffe, Janie Prescott, Genya Smetana, Sonny Phyffe, Liza Prescott, Peter Warrington III, Senator Jummy Simpson, Impressario, Spinelli, Croupier, Fat Man, Chauffeur, Friend, Pianist, Boughton, Maid, Cashier, Bartender, Watson, Doorman, Minister, Sandra.
- Voice Actors: (Live-Action): Adolphe Menjou, Martha Scott, Pola Negri, Dennis O'Keefe, Billie Burke, Barton Hepburn, Walter Kingsford, Paul Porcasi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Andrew L. Stone, Henry S. Kesler.
- Produced By Andrew L. Stone, Edward F. Finney.
- Written By Edmund L. Hartmann, Frederick J. Jackson, Andrew L. Stone.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Music, Scoring of a Dramatic or Comedy Picture, Phil Boutelje, 1944.
- Music: Phil Boutelje.
- Editor: Harvey Manger.
- Originally Released on August 02, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 72 minutes.
- Black & White
Playful little comedy with newlyweds whose 48-hour honeymoon is riddled with continuous interruptions from her mother and his father.
Cartoon Production Information:
Special animation by Leon Schlesinger's Warner Brothers cartoon artists highlights a scene in this otherwise live-action film incorporating a comedy version of "Tannhauser." Silent-screen star Pola Negri, in a rare talkie appearance, leads a chorus... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hi Diddle Diddle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hi Diddle Diddle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!