Rescue Rangers To The Rescue, Part 5Rescue Rangers To The Rescue, Part 5 (1989) Episode CDRR-1205- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 576 times total.
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (Japan), Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monterey Jack, Zipper, Policewoman, Siamese Twins, Professor Norton Nimnul, Fat Cat, Sergeant Spinelli, Wart, Stan, Blather, Officer Kirby, Officer Muldoon, Mepps, Police Captain, Mole, Snout, Lawyer, Chinese Cat, Fisherman, Plato, Aldrin Klordane, Detective Donald Drake, Percy, Frenchy, Sheila, Sailors.
- Voice Actors: Tress MacNeille, Corey Burton, Jim Cummings, Peter Cullen, Alan Oppenheimer, Rob Paulsen, Maureen Schrum, Will Ryan, Tom Wyner, Carol Channing; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Kimball, Bob Zamboni, Rick Leon, Jamie Mitchell, Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove, Maia Mattise.
- Written By Jymn Magon, Mark Zaslove.
- First Aired on September 19, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Claudaine and Nimnul plot together and build a huge jello mold, which they plan to use to cause an earthquake to crack open a Reserve Building vault so they can... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The premiere two-hour movie, split into five half-hour shows. Admit it. You can't say the title without singing:
"Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip n' Dales Rescue Rangers!"Disney's follow-up... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rescue Rangers To The Rescue, Part 5. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rescue Rangers To The Rescue, Part 5? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!