Wild Cards, Part 1Wild Cards, Part 1 (2003) Season 2 Episode 48- Justice League: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 273 times total.
- Justice League: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises Co. Ltd.
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman, Kal-El, Princess Diana/Wonder Woman, John Stewart/The Green Lantern, J'onn J'onzz/The Martian Manhunter, Joker, Harley Quinn.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Conroy, George Newbern, Susan Eisenberg, Phil LaMarr, Maria Canals, Michael Rosenbaum, Mark Hamill, Arleen Sorkin.
- Directed By Butch Lukic.
- Produced By Rich Fogel, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, James Tucker, Sander Schwartz, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Dwayne McDuffie, Stan Berkowitz.
- Music: Michael McCuiston, Lolita Ritmanis.
- Editor: Joe Gall.
- First Aired on December 06, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Joker conducts a live telecast showing the Justice League try to diffuse numerous bombs planted throughout Las Vegas while battling the Royal Flush Gang. However, the Joker has something even more sinister planned for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wild Cards, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wild Cards, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!