The Pyramid Of PerilThe Pyramid Of Peril (1988) - The New Shmoo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 653 times total.
- The New Shmoo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Shmoo, Nita, Billy Joe, Mickey.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Dolores Cantu-Primo, Chuck McCann, Bill Idelson.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon.
- Produced By Art Scott, Alex Lovy, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Bob Bemiller, Robert Bransford, James Brummett, Oliver Callahan, Roger Chiasson, John Conning; more Animators ...
- Written By Gene Ayres, Art Browne Jr, Buzz Dixon, Donald F. Glut, Len Janson, Dale Kirby, Glenn Leopold, Chuck Menville, Michael Reaves, Jim Ryan; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on February 09, 1988.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The bell-shaped Shmoo teams up with three young reporters- Mickey, Billy Joe and Nita- who worked for Mighty Mysteries Comics. Together, the foursome fought crime and investigated supernatural goings-on. Shmoo also had the very Shmoo-like ability to morph into... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Shmoo was originally a recurring character from Al Capp's Li'l Abner comic strip in the late 1940's. The original half-hour episodes of The New Shmoo were split into two halves in this show, allowing more mingling and mixing around... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Pyramid Of Peril. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pyramid Of Peril? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!