The Wearing Of The GrinThe Wearing Of The Grin (1951) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 247 times this month, and 3165 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, O'Pat, Shamus O'Toole, Leprechauns.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, John T. Smith.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Lloyd Vaughan, Ben Washam, Ken Harris, Phil Monroe.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Eugene Poddany, Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on July 04, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:28 minutes.
- Production Number: 1163
On his way to Dublin-town, Porky spends the night in a leprechaun-haunted castle.
Cartoon Production Information:
As the cartoon "irises out," the iris is shaped like a shamrock, and the screen is green instead of black.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Wearing Of The Grin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!