Flop Goes The WeaselFlop Goes The Weasel (1943) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 66 times this month, and 2019 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Chickens, Chick, Weasel, Mammy.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 20, 1943. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:49 minutes.
A weasel tries to convince a baby chick that he is his mother. But the chick figures this out and clobbers him instead.
Cartoon Production Information:
A remake of Fred 'Tex' Avery's "The Sneezing Weasel." In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Flop Goes The Weasel" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flop Goes The Weasel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!