The Bear And The FlyThe Bear And The Fly (1985)
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1049 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Weston Woods Studios, DMI Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Bear Family, Fly.
- Directed By Daniel Ivanick.
- Produced By Morton Schindel, Paul Gagne.
- Animated By Daniel Ivanick.
- Written By Paula Winter.
- Awards: CINE Golden Eagle, Education, 1985.
- Music: Ernest Troost, Roger Boardman, Reed Corbo, Neil Dokurno, Christopher Doney; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Paul Gagne, Jonathan Van Horn.
- Originally Released in December of 1985 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
The comic story of a family of bears who sit down to dinner and open a bottle of wine, only to be challenged by a pesky fly. The elusive fly and a single-minded... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Bear And The Fly. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bear And The Fly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!