English Title: Corporal NorakuroNorakuro Gochô (Corporal Norakuro , Corporal Nora-Kuro) (1934) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 349 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Yokohama Cinema Shokai
- Cartoon Characters: Norakuro, Monkey Corps.
- Voice Actors: Shuichi Makino.
- Directed By Yasuji Murata.
- Produced By Yasuji Murata.
- Written By Chuzo Aoji, Suiho Tagawa.
- Music: Columbia Orchestra, Ryozo Sugita.
- Originally Released on March 09, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10:34 minutes.
- Black & White
Norakuro is now a corporal. On his day off-duty, he goes to eat chicken on the stick. On his way home, he falls into a slumber and dreams of fighting with the Monkey Corps, his enemy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Shiho Tagawa's manga character, first seen in 1931 in "Shonen Club." The main character was inspired by Felix the Cat.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Norakuro Gochô. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Norakuro Gochô? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!