Professor's ProblemProfessor's Problem (1963) - The New Casper Cartoon Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 594 times total.
- The New Casper Cartoon Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Harvey Funnies, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Professor Owl.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Leon Harvey, Robert Harvey, Alfred Harvey.
- Animated By Tom Golden.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired about 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
The Casper helps a Professor Owl determine whether there really is a Man in the Moon. They end up saving a falling star from hitting the Earth.
Cartoon Production Information:
Low-budget, made for TV cartoons, which were combined with the theatrical Casper cartoons for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Professor's Problem" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Professor's Problem? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!